Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: [email protected] on November 12, 2010, 03:29:41 am

Title: Photoshop CS5 can t print after 10.6.5 update
Post by: [email protected] on November 12, 2010, 03:29:41 am
After installing the MAC OS 10.6.5 UPDATE in my Mac PRO (INTEL BASED )
it is impossible to access the printing driver via photoshop.
But i can print via Lightroom or Preview .Somebody with the same problem?
HELP PLEASE!
George
Title: Re: Photoshop CS5 can t print after 10.6.5 update
Post by: francois on November 12, 2010, 06:17:39 am
George,
I installed the 10.6.5 update yesterday and can print from Photoshop CS5 without any problem. I would suggest that you delete your printer from the printer list and then re-add it.
Keep us posted and good luck.
Title: Re: Photoshop CS5 can t print after 10.6.5 update
Post by: [email protected] on November 12, 2010, 06:34:47 am
Francois
I have already done it, I have also deleted photoshop preferences and reset the printing system
I cannot think of anything else to do
Thanks
George
Title: Re: Photoshop CS5 can t print after 10.6.5 update
Post by: francois on November 12, 2010, 06:52:28 am
Any error or suspect message in the console when you try to print? You could also try to print from another user account and see if the issue is present.
Title: Re: Photoshop CS5 can t print after 10.6.5 update
Post by: [email protected] on November 12, 2010, 09:33:58 am
After I deinstalled and reinstalled Photoshop, everything seems to work fine.
Thanks
George
Title: Re: Photoshop CS5 can t print after 10.6.5 update
Post by: francois on November 12, 2010, 11:00:29 am
George,
Good to hear that your problem is solved.

FWIW, Doyle Yoder reportd about another issue with Photoshop & Mac OS X 10.6.5:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=48244.0