Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: elolaugesen on November 11, 2010, 04:33:42 am

Title: MACOSX 10.6.5 COMBO UPGRADE
Post by: elolaugesen on November 11, 2010, 04:33:42 am
Hi guys.
just installed MACOSX 10.6.5 Combo

no fix for the grey area and the traversing entire sheet.

sorry

did the normal thing

backed up drive
ran ONYX (permissions and all)
then fired up photo

no fix..




http://forums.adobe.com/message/3172635#3172635
http://forums.adobe.com/message/3172530#3172530
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=12330271&#12330271
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2583570&tstart=0


done a lot of research   not all profiles have this problem   monaco base profiles seem to be clear..   and MOAB legion

http://moabpaper.com/

I downloaded their   somerset velvet profile works great with all my software for last six months   too bad I have not been using their papers. inks and profiles...

I do all my printing on 10.5.8
there are no issues with colours in printing on 10.6.5 (or 40  with Mac PSE9 O CS5 and  epson 6.57
only problem grey area.....
cheers   elo