Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: RayGroome on November 09, 2010, 10:47:25 am

Title: Photomatix HDR and LR
Post by: RayGroome on November 09, 2010, 10:47:25 am
I have tried using the latest version of Photomatix Pro (Version4) with LR 3.3, but cannot get the images transferred from LR to Photomatix using the Plugin supplied. Any suggestions please?
It worked on previous versions of both programs.
Title: Re: Photomatix HDR and LR
Post by: RFPhotography on November 10, 2010, 08:19:49 am
I'm using LR 3.x and PM 4.0.x.  Works fine for me.  I select the images I want to export, right click, choose Export>Photomatix Pro and the PM preprocessing dialogue pops up. 
Title: Re: Photomatix HDR and LR
Post by: RayGroome on November 10, 2010, 09:28:37 am
Thanks, I obtain the dialogue but it does not export the images into Photomatix. You are left with having to browse for them. This was not the case in previous versions.
Title: Re: Photomatix HDR and LR
Post by: RayGroome on November 11, 2010, 05:45:30 am
Whoops!.. I have just discovered I was making a silly mistake. Problem solved!