Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: thewanderer on November 04, 2010, 07:03:11 pm

Title: PHotoshop style Presentation
Post by: thewanderer on November 04, 2010, 07:03:11 pm
I received an advertising email from Adobe today.  I am sure many of you did as well, and in the body/text, the word
NOVEMBER is spelled out and inside the letters, there are photographs, or I guess Photographs were overlaid by the letters of November.

How'd they do that?   I can think of a couple things I would like to experiment with that look.

Thanks for any input or methods,
Title: Re: PHotoshop style Presentation
Post by: Costas on November 05, 2010, 05:59:27 am
Is it the effect described in the tutorial by Mark Johnson in the link below ?
http://www.msjphotography.com/index.php/2010/10/photoshop-workbench-248-word-cloud-clipping-mask/
Title: Re: PHotoshop style Presentation
Post by: thewanderer on November 05, 2010, 08:20:24 pm
yep, that did it, a little more text stuff than i was loking for but the concept or process seems to meet my requirement, thanks