Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: feppe on November 02, 2010, 04:48:42 pm

Title: Buying an MFDB
Post by: feppe on November 02, 2010, 04:48:42 pm
No, not me, but this wedding photographer (http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7318135/). Via comment on TOP (http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2010/11/there-are-rules.html).
Title: Re: Buying an MFDB
Post by: Dennis Carbo on November 02, 2010, 05:22:30 pm
I use a Minox...much smaller and easier, can carry in my shirt pocket - YOU CANT DO THAT WITH MF  :P
Title: Re: Buying an MFDB
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 02, 2010, 05:37:36 pm
No, not me...

Pheeew! Otherwise my comment would have been: Et tu Brute! :)
Title: Re: Buying an MFDB
Post by: Rob C on November 02, 2010, 06:25:45 pm
I use a Minox...much smaller and easier, can carry in my shirt pocket - YOU CANT DO THAT WITH MF  :P


Can you still get film for those things?

Rob C
Title: Re: Buying an MFDB
Post by: Dennis Carbo on November 02, 2010, 06:37:22 pm
I was just kidding ...but i would imagine somewhere if you really wanted it you could find it....I mean you can respool 120 to use 620 film  cameras and load the 126 cassettes from the 60's and 70's if you really want to...so probably  ;D


Can you still get film for those things?

Rob C