Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Alex MacPherson on October 28, 2010, 03:35:52 pm
-
When I try to connect my P30 in Capture One 5.2.1 i get this error:
Detail:(300#4) LightPhase camera error: The camera did not complete a request within the expected time. - Download command timed-out (10581 ms) in WaitAsyncBuffer. Block 1 of 9 (64512 bytes).
The back is connected to my laptop via the phase one 4 pin cable through an adapter to my laptop's firewire port
My system runs Win 7 64 bit and i have 12gb of RAM onboard
-
P30+ works great with my laptop and win 7 + c1 pro latest version.
Try uninstalling it all.
-
A while ago there was some firewire legacy driver you had to install to use a P30 non plus with a 64 bit Windows computer. Literally one of our customers uses this combination and he has since upgraded to a 40+ and Mac so you'll have to excuse me for not remembering the specifics. However, if you contact your Phase One dealer (or if you bought second hand and don't have dealer support you can start a support case at phaseone.com) they'll have you straitened out in no time assuming this is the issue.
Doug Peterson (e-mail Me) ([email protected])
__________________
Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More
National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter (http://"http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/") | RSS Feed (http://"http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/08/11/rss-feeds/")
Buy Capture One at 10% off (http://"http://www.captureintegration.com/phase-one/buy-capture-one/")
-
I just tried re-installing it didn't work.
I ran the P30 firewire patch for win7 64 and the back shows up in the "devices and printers"
as Phase One P30 when connected. So it isn't a case of the computer not connecting the
camera. It is a Capture One problem.
When I start Capture One. The firewire icon on the back blinks then becomes steady... the
connecting camera menu pops up then ... the camera error message pops up.
I have a case with Phase One but they haven't been able to help.
-
Have you tried running C1 in a compatibility mode such as XP or Vista (whichever used to work for you)?
Currently I run C1 in Vista SP2 compatibility mode.