Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Ifocus4u on October 21, 2010, 01:24:20 pm

Title: How Not To Brick Your House
Post by: Ifocus4u on October 21, 2010, 01:24:20 pm
I've never seen this before in old brick farm houses.  Didn't seem to work very well.  ::)   This place was a real find and I hope to get back to it in winter.

(http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/5043303738_126c16ea7e_o.jpg)
Title: Re: How Not To Brick Your House
Post by: John R on October 21, 2010, 09:55:58 pm
Like it a lot. The soft light and the juxtaposition of shapes and colours. It brings out the character of the crumbling house.

JMR
Title: Re: How Not To Brick Your House
Post by: Ifocus4u on October 22, 2010, 10:32:32 am
Like it a lot. The soft light and the juxtaposition of shapes and colours. It brings out the character of the crumbling house.

JMR

Thanks John, your comments are appreciated.  :)
Title: Re: How Not To Brick Your House
Post by: Aristoc on October 22, 2010, 01:09:57 pm
I love brick houses. You did a great job with that perspective to show off what has really happened there. It looks a little bit HDR. Is it?
Title: Re: How Not To Brick Your House
Post by: Ifocus4u on October 22, 2010, 01:21:28 pm
I love brick houses. You did a great job with that perspective to show off what has really happened there. It looks a little bit HDR. Is it?

Thanks for your comments Aristoc... brick houses offer up so much colour, interest and depth.  Yes..this is an HDR shot.  HDR is my favourite pp these days.  I am pleased you like it.   ;D