Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Ifocus4u on October 21, 2010, 01:17:44 pm

Title: Think I'll Go This'a Way
Post by: Ifocus4u on October 21, 2010, 01:17:44 pm
I had no idea cows could turn on a dime.

(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1068/5102482180_f5d423e2f0_z.jpg)

Title: Re: Think I'll Go This'a Way
Post by: John R on October 21, 2010, 10:32:51 pm
Nice shot. Once again you have created rhythm and dynamic movement in your image. It is wonderful how the turn of the cow's head is echoed by the leaning posts and carried through by the horizontals in your image.

JMR
Title: Re: Think I'll Go This'a Way
Post by: Ifocus4u on October 22, 2010, 01:22:46 pm
Nice shot. Once again you have created rhythm and dynamic movement in your image. It is wonderful how the turn of the cow's head is echoed by the leaning posts and carried through by the horizontals in your image.

JMR

Thank you for such flattering comments and I appreciate the time you took to "see" the image and to respond.  ;D