Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Michael West on October 20, 2010, 11:56:08 pm

Title: no curves adjustment panel in Lightroom 3.
Post by: Michael West on October 20, 2010, 11:56:08 pm
I have no curves adjustment panel in Lightroom 3.

It was in its proper location on the right side in develop mode now its missing.

I have quit and re-launched to no avail.

what is going on?
Title: Re: no curves adjustment panel in Lightroom 3.
Post by: Schewe on October 21, 2010, 12:29:28 am
Right click (or control click if on a Mac) the Develop panel and make sure Tone Curve is checked...this is Lightroom 101.
Title: Re: no curves adjustment panel in Lightroom 3.
Post by: Michael West on October 21, 2010, 12:34:28 am
I have no sliders and no graph
Title: Re: no curves adjustment panel in Lightroom 3.
Post by: Schewe on October 21, 2010, 12:36:13 am
Did you right click on the Develop panel? Did you not get a context menu showing what Develop tools are showing?
Title: Re: no curves adjustment panel in Lightroom 3.
Post by: Michael West on October 21, 2010, 12:50:34 am
I had several times before getting the context menu. It Worked

Thank you.