Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Michael Mährlein on October 19, 2010, 11:52:50 am

Title: Setting of color labels during import
Post by: Michael Mährlein on October 19, 2010, 11:52:50 am
Hello,

during the import of images I want to set the color label to red. How and where can I enter this import setting? Is this possible in general?

Best regards, Michael
Title: Re: Setting of color labels during import
Post by: NikoJorj on October 19, 2010, 12:08:23 pm
Metadata/Edit metadata preset : create a preset with only checked Basic info / Label set to "Red" and give it a meaningful name ; you should now be able to apply it during import.

This can also be made from within the Import dialog : right panel, apply during import, metadata, edit presets.
Title: Re: Setting of color labels during import
Post by: Michael Mährlein on October 19, 2010, 12:25:35 pm
Thanks very much! The german translation of the color label at this dialog confused me.

Bye, Michael
Title: Re: Setting of color labels during import
Post by: NikoJorj on October 19, 2010, 03:45:45 pm
Das kann ich voellig verstehen!
I'm french, but I also prefer to work with an english Lightroom... translations are not on par with the rest of the interface.