Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on October 19, 2010, 08:53:56 am

Title: Latest Work 2
Post by: DwayneOakes on October 19, 2010, 08:53:56 am
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

"Autumn Marsh"

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v12/p278322330-4.jpg)

"Canadian Nature"

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v12/p238477412-4.jpg)

"Nature's Impressions"

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s10/v18/p332586949-4.jpg)

"The Jackhammer"

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v9/p371990599-4.jpg)
Title: Re: Latest Work 2
Post by: DuncanAndison on October 19, 2010, 01:45:36 pm
Beautiful series. Really Like the warm tones in the first shot, it's almost painting like!

Duncan
Title: Re: Latest Work 2
Post by: Chairman Bill on October 19, 2010, 01:47:16 pm
Beautiful images, as always.
Title: Re: Latest Work 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 19, 2010, 02:31:46 pm
Lovely. I particularly like the second.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Latest Work 2
Post by: Ifocus4u on October 22, 2010, 01:32:37 pm
These are all stunning! I would frame and hang them all on my walls.  Number 1 is my fav and I'd love to know what pp you used to do this.  The vignetting draws the eye into the centre of the shot and then I just wander around enjoying it all.  :)
Title: Re: Latest Work 2
Post by: John R on October 22, 2010, 05:49:34 pm
Yes, these are vey nice. Where did you take these? I had a look at your site and I would guess, Hilton Falls or somewhere around there. Perhaps Glen Haffy or Kortright? Anyway, these should be seen large scale to appreciate the effects. I really like the marsh scene.

JMR

Title: Re: Latest Work 2
Post by: DwayneOakes on October 23, 2010, 08:49:45 pm
Yes, these are vey nice. Where did you take these? I had a look at your site and I would guess, Hilton Falls or somewhere around there. Perhaps Glen Haffy or Kortright? Anyway, these should be seen large scale to appreciate the effects. I really like the marsh scene.

JMR



Thank you very much for the comments everyone ! These where taken around the Bruce trail, Ancaster way.

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
Title: Re: Latest Work 2
Post by: DwayneOakes on October 23, 2010, 08:50:59 pm
These are all stunning! I would frame and hang them all on my walls.  Number 1 is my fav and I'd love to know what pp you used to do this.  The vignetting draws the eye into the centre of the shot and then I just wander around enjoying it all.  :)

Thank you very much for the kind words ! I use Orton-effect in my work.

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
Title: Re: Latest Work 2
Post by: Ifocus4u on October 24, 2010, 02:51:04 pm
Thank you very much for the kind words ! I use Orton-effect in my work.

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

I'll have to check that out!  Thanks
Title: Re: Latest Work 2
Post by: alain on October 24, 2010, 02:54:40 pm
The first is something you see often in nature, but seldom goes in a photo, very nice.

The third is a little but funny and the water will be missed by some.