Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mcculloched on October 18, 2010, 10:28:42 pm

Title: epson 3800 4x6 help
Post by: mcculloched on October 18, 2010, 10:28:42 pm
Hi all-

I'm trying to print 4x6 prints on an Epson 3800.  I am not printing a picture I am printing one word in the middle of the 4x6.

I send the file to the printer via photoshop, the printer takes in the paper and sets up like it's going to print then pauses then spits out the paper as if it's done printing. 

I print other sizes regularly with no problems.

Any ideas?

-Ed McCulloch

++ edshoots.com ++
Title: Re: epson 3800 4x6 help
Post by: dgberg on October 19, 2010, 06:01:43 am
What does your preview show?
Title: Re: epson 3800 4x6 help
Post by: JohnBrew on October 19, 2010, 07:11:38 am
Ed, I don't know if this will help, but I have found if you don't check "quality" in the print preview with small sizes weird things happen.
Title: Re: epson 3800 4x6 help
Post by: Light Seeker on October 19, 2010, 02:33:55 pm
What you've described happens to me if I load the sheet in a different paper feed than the one specified in the driver. Could it be as simple as a mismatch there?

Terry.