Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: phila on October 15, 2010, 06:53:32 pm

Title: Quick Pshop question
Post by: phila on October 15, 2010, 06:53:32 pm
For some reason whenever I open a new file the window appears UNDER the toolbar and I have to drag it out to see the whole image. Most annoying! It snaps back to the correct placement after resizing etc. Any thoughts on how to stop this behaviour?

OS 10.6.4 & CS5
Title: Re: Quick Pshop question
Post by: tom b on October 17, 2010, 11:04:05 pm
It's probably the new tabbing. I just type f to fill the screen with grey background.

Cheers,
Title: Re: Quick Pshop question
Post by: phila on October 22, 2010, 06:35:53 am
It ended up being fixed by trashing the User/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.Photoshop.plist file. Also trashed the User/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop CS5 Settings folder (after making a copy) but that didn't help.