Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: RSL on October 13, 2010, 06:18:34 pm

Title: A Suggestion for Rob
Post by: RSL on October 13, 2010, 06:18:34 pm
Rob, I know you're looking for something to shoot that would capture your imagination. I also know it's a difficult quest after having spent a lifetime shooting gorgeous girls. How about shooting knockers? They wouldn't be quite the same kind as the ones you used to shoot, but at least they'd be knockers. Just a thought.
Title: Re: A Suggestion for Rob
Post by: feppe on October 13, 2010, 06:49:01 pm
I concur - knockers always brighten my day!

(http://www.harrijahkola.com/img/belgium/Belgium_-_Brussels_(Knocker).jpg)
Title: Re: A Suggestion for Rob
Post by: tom b on October 13, 2010, 07:52:28 pm
I see Rob as more of a jugs man.

(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ffdIOaF8Hrg/TLZFwSM68fI/AAAAAAAAAtE/5JfqzILzngk/s1600/jugs.jpg)

Cheers,
Title: Re: A Suggestion for Rob
Post by: fredjeang on October 13, 2010, 08:06:09 pm
Gentlemen, I think you don't get it. What do you think immediatly after a woman?
Title: Re: A Suggestion for Rob
Post by: RSL on October 14, 2010, 11:39:54 am
I see Rob as more of a jugs man.

Tom, You may be right. We'll have to get him to declare which he prefers: knockers or jugs.
Title: Re: A Suggestion for Rob
Post by: Rob C on October 14, 2010, 04:55:01 pm
Gentlemen, I think you don't get it. What do you think immediatly after a woman?


Boy, what a quandry in which to find myself!

Boobs, breasts, bosom(s), jugs, tits, mammaries, mamas, tetas, tete, seins - I love ‘em all. However, I don’t dare come out of the closet and declare which I prefer until I get to the root of Fred’s post: what, exactly, did you mean, Fred? I thought they were the point of everything. You know I don’t smoke any more, so I am having problems peeling away the mystery of what else to do afterwards… unless, of course, just more of the same. Ah, youth!

Rob C
Title: Re: A Suggestion for Rob
Post by: stamper on October 15, 2010, 04:13:51 am
The problem is you can only think about them after your youth has passed you by. Fortunately there is the internet if you wish to see them but not a proper substitute? ;)
Title: Re: A Suggestion for Rob
Post by: Rob C on October 15, 2010, 03:07:57 pm
The problem is you can only think about them after your youth has passed you by. Fortunately there is the internet if you wish to see them but not a proper substitute? ;)


Not even a cucumber of a substitute.

In fact, no substitute is worth having at all; as Fred remarked somewhere about silicone implants - there's this feeling that something's wrong.

Rob C