Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: OSP on October 11, 2010, 02:30:15 pm
-
Just saw this amazing engine (press "buy prints") - http://www.fotomoto.com/
but they do all the printing themselves. and I want to embedd it in my site to sell the prints I make. does anyone know of a similiar e-commerce solution? (that you can select sizes, materials, etc)
-
http://www.photodeck.com
-
Yep, you can link each image on your website to the PhotoDeck back-end and use it only as an e-commerce cart.
The nice thing is that you can fully customize the pricing structure (i.e. the options), and there is no commission on sales.
The minus is that it doesn't have an automated script to put on your website like fotomoto, so there's a bit more manual work. But you can also use PhotoDeck as the front end to host the galleries, the design is fully customizable.
-
I see, though regarding prints, print size, material - I don't see any of these on photodeck.it is more stock photo oriented. Can you direct me to a site using photodeck that sells prints?
-
Here is one:
http://store.nicolashenri.ch/-/galleries/fine-art-prints/emotive-portraits
Please keep in mind that you have full freedom in deciding what are the options you base your pricing on: size, paper type, even the age of the buyer if you feel like it ;)