Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: bergenudd on October 11, 2010, 06:46:20 am

Title: request to install tapatalk plugin
Post by: bergenudd on October 11, 2010, 06:46:20 am
at http://www.tapatalk.com/ forum owners can download a plug in to enable the forum to be read by applications on several smart phones.

The plug in is free for forum owners but the phone applications are not free.

I use it to follow a few forums and it works great...

regards, Jonas
Title: Re: request to install tapatalk plugin
Post by: semillerimages on October 11, 2010, 02:38:05 pm
I use tapatalk on my iPhone too... so I second the request :)

at http://www.tapatalk.com/ forum owners can download a plug in to enable the forum to be read by applications on several smart phones.

The plug in is free for forum owners but the phone applications are not free.

I use it to follow a few forums and it works great...

regards, Jonas