Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Blair McDougall on October 06, 2010, 03:17:41 pm
-
Here are some of my more recent attempts..(yesterday)..
All C&C welcome..
Thanks..
Blair
-
Here is one last one of the series..
I am kind of curious why the first series was relatively well received while I have yet
to hear anything about this one.... Are they really that uninteresting?..I thought they were kind of cool..Just asking
Thanks
Blair
-
Blair, it's a nice effect but I don't have anything else to say about them than that I like the third from the first series best. For me a non distracting backgrounds seems to work best, the others don't say much to me.
-
Here is one last one of the series..
I am kind of curious why the first series was relatively well received while I have yet
to hear anything about this one.... Are they really that uninteresting?..I thought they were kind of cool..Just asking
Thanks
Blair
The foliage nearly completely camouflages the bubbles
The highlights on the bubbles here, almost appear to be dew on the foliage.