Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: once2work on October 06, 2010, 08:18:09 am
-
After upgrade to LR3.2, found LR can't read the earlier Canon firmware of my 50D photos, I don't know anyone face the same problem as I do, no reason for me to go back to 2.7 since the IQ is much improved in 3.2. Looks like I have to convert those file into DNG in order for V3.2 to read.
-
I have not seen this happen. If you can provide a sample raw file (.CR2) to [email protected] (via YouSendIt.com) I can track down the issue.
-
Have these images been ajusted in anything else before or are the "fresh" images so to speak?
-
After upgrade to LR3.2, found LR can't read the earlier Canon firmware of my 50D photos, I don't know anyone face the same problem as I do, no reason for me to go back to 2.7 since the IQ is much improved in 3.2. Looks like I have to convert those file into DNG in order for V3.2 to read.
I haven't had any problems opening Canon 50D files with LR 3.2. What error message is displayed?
Don Bryant
-
I have not seen this happen. If you can provide a sample raw file (.CR2) to [email protected] (via YouSendIt.com) I can track down the issue.
Hi Eric
Thanks for your concern, after checking my LR3.2 found I had convert those CR2 file into DNG and the CR2 file no longer in my collection that I'm unable to provide you the sample.
These happen in my first generation Canon 50D firmware, I brought the 50D once it was on the street.
Thanks again.