Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: ragqm2 on October 06, 2010, 01:52:22 am

Title: Unable to delete rejected images
Post by: ragqm2 on October 06, 2010, 01:52:22 am
I'm in the folder view in the library, I click on "Delete rejected photos..." from the "photo" menu. The rejected images appear, but I'm not given a prompt to delete them.

Any ideas on what I need to do to correct this problem? I tried restarting my computer.
Title: Re: Unable to delete rejected images
Post by: Robert-Peter Westphal on October 06, 2010, 03:28:17 pm
Hello,
try to press G for grid-view, reject the images you want to get rid of by pressing the x-key and at the end, press shift + backspace. Then Lr should ask you whether you want to remove them from the database or to delete them in complete.

This should work.