Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on October 02, 2010, 09:25:22 pm

Title: The Dragon's Pool
Post by: DwayneOakes on October 02, 2010, 09:25:22 pm
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v11/p508646136-4.jpg)
Title: Re: The Dragon's Pool
Post by: JeffColburn on October 03, 2010, 02:00:36 am
That's pretty cool. I especially like the reflection.

Have Fun,
Jeff
Title: Re: The Dragon's Pool
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 03, 2010, 06:16:45 am
I like the reflection as well but the whole shot looks far too dark: I had to struggle to see what it was. I don't think it's my monitor: is that how you intended it, Dwayne?

Jeremy
Title: Re: The Dragon's Pool
Post by: DwayneOakes on October 07, 2010, 07:34:09 am
Thank you very much for the comments ! I am not sure, it looks ok on my 27 LG ?

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
Title: Re: The Dragon's Pool
Post by: Adobe_Andrew on October 07, 2010, 11:19:52 pm
Woah! I love the reflection on the water. Very cool.
Title: Re: The Dragon's Pool
Post by: francois on October 08, 2010, 04:40:26 am
The reflection is fantastic but I find that the dragonfly is not very visible. In other words, rhe reflection is probably too dramatic and dwarfs the other elements…
Title: Re: The Dragon's Pool
Post by: DwayneOakes on October 08, 2010, 10:18:30 pm
Thank you !!

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
Title: Re: The Dragon's Pool
Post by: DuncanAndison on October 11, 2010, 03:53:00 pm
Lovely reflections and great colours!!!
Title: Re: The Dragon's Pool
Post by: DwayneOakes on October 19, 2010, 08:48:26 am
Lovely reflections and great colours!!!

Thank you !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes