Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rob C on October 01, 2010, 04:21:09 pm
-
Hi Michael
Thought this might indicate something or other - I was hoping for 'great minds thinking alike', but I wouldn't be surprised to receive a very different reaction from the great and good.
I had also thought simulacra - taking the two pix together. Either way, it gave me a light moment, which is pretty cool.
;-)
Rob C
EDIT: here we go again - why can't I just show an image instead of the way it appears here? I go to Additional Options and this is what I get, yet it is possible to avoid the steps viewers have to take - this was raised before, and Eric detailed his route, which I wrote down, and today I have used it, but still to no avail. And the secret is...?