Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Tim Gray on September 29, 2010, 06:12:59 pm

Title: Kudos to Moab Legion
Post by: Tim Gray on September 29, 2010, 06:12:59 pm
Based on some recent comments here (from Neile and Josh) I decided to try some Somerset Museum Rag by Legion and ordered a couple of boxes of 8.5x11.  Imagine my surprise when I went to the Moab site and discovered they had no Epson 4000 profile for that paper!  Anyway I dropped an email to their customer service, had a reply within a few hours offering to do a custom profile.  I got the targets and fed x'd them yesterday and got my profile this morning.

Great service, and the paper is lovely.
Title: Re: Kudos to Moab Legion
Post by: Josh-H on September 29, 2010, 06:50:21 pm
Hi Tim,

Glad to hear you like it.

I'm totally in love with it - have reprinted my entire portfolio on it. ;D
Title: Re: Kudos to Moab Legion
Post by: neile on September 29, 2010, 09:17:37 pm
Cool!

Neil