Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on September 29, 2010, 05:36:48 pm
-
Hi everyone,
My name is Glenn Bartley and I am a nature photographer from Victoria, BC Canada. I specialize in photographing birds in their natural habitat. Here are a few images that I thought I might share to get things started.
If you like them please visit my website at - http://www.glennbartley.com
All the best!
Glenn
(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5523/commongoldeneye16.jpg)
(http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4065/tuftedcoquette06.jpg)
(http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7674/blackchinnedmountaintan.jpg)
-
Hi Glenn, and welcome to the list! Thanks for sharing your birds!
Mike.
(also in Victoria)
-
great shots you must have some big lenses. What kind of bird is the 2nd one? its neck looks so cool
-
The second bird is a Tufted Coquette...
-
Very nice stuff!!
-
Glenn,
Welcome and bravo for those fantastic bird images!
-
Wow, those images really are as fine as any of the best bird images I've seen.
The Tufted Coquette looks like a species of hummingbird to me.
Surely they do not reside in Canada (http://www.johnkoerner.org/Emoticons/laugh.gif)
Welcome.
Jack
.
-
The Tufted Coquette is indeed a hummingbird. They live in South America and Trinidad...
Thanks for the kind words guys!
-
Lovely stuff Glen. I like the eye contact in the number two and three.
-
Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing these perfect and beautiful shots!