Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: teddillard on September 28, 2010, 05:07:06 pm

Title: HP Printer field trip! (HP Z6200 Photo)
Post by: teddillard on September 28, 2010, 05:07:06 pm
OK, I can't say much, but HP posted some stuff on their YouTube channel that I've put on my blog, here:
http://www.parrotcolor.com/store/blog/?p=365

I can (probably) say that I did caress the Z6200, and yes.  It is real, and it is magnificent.  :)

We'll be able to post the videos and shots I took today, on the 18th, stay tuned.  

Not so much for photo, but the HP Designjet T2300 eMFP really is a remarkable thing- it seems like someone from the MFP laser group woke up one day and said, hey, why can't we do all that cool scan, print, pdf stuff on a wide format?  I think you're going to see this change the digital imaging landscape for architects...
Title: Re: HP Printer field trip! (HP Z6200 Photo)
Post by: Roscolo on September 28, 2010, 05:40:29 pm


Wonder what the maximum thickness of material you can pass through that scanner?

Title: Re: HP Printer field trip! (HP Z6200 Photo)
Post by: teddillard on September 29, 2010, 09:33:09 am

Wonder what the maximum thickness of material you can pass through that scanner?



It can scan .8mm / .03in.