Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: Alex MacPherson on September 28, 2010, 03:06:52 am
-
I recently bought a Phase One P30 and want to get an LCC calibration plate.
Capture Integration sells them .. but because I live in Canada, I can't buy one
from them.
Are there any other sellers that I can get one from?
-
I recently bought a Phase One P30 and want to get an LCC calibration plate.
Capture Integration sells them .. but because I live in Canada, I can't buy one
from them.
Are there any other sellers that I can get one from?
Alex,
Feel free to contact me offline and we'll take care of you.
Vistek is an authorized Phase ONe dealer in Canada.
416-365-1777 ext 3309
Joe Behar
-
Why can't you buy one from them?
I live in the UK and wanted one, but google checkout wouldn't let me complete the transaction.
I e-mailed them and sorted it with my credit card with no problems at all.
Quick response to my e-mails as well.