Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: hassiman on September 21, 2010, 03:23:25 pm

Title: Would anyone a good profile for Hahne Photo Rag Satin 310 GSM/Epson 3800?
Post by: hassiman on September 21, 2010, 03:23:25 pm
I have tried Hahnemühle's profile and it's not too good with my 3800.  I was wondering if anyone might have a custom profile for this paper and the 3800?
Title: Re: Would anyone a good profile for Hahne Photo Rag Satin 310 GSM/Epson 3800?
Post by: John Hollenberg on September 22, 2010, 03:21:44 pm
While I'm sure many people do have such a profile, the EULA for virtually all good profile making software prohibits the distribution/sharing of profiles made with said software.
Title: Re: Would anyone a good profile for Hahne Photo Rag Satin 310 GSM/Epson 3800?
Post by: na goodman on September 22, 2010, 04:49:48 pm
You might want to check Eric Chan's site for it. http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Epson3800/abwprofiles.html