Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: soboyle on September 21, 2010, 11:59:31 am
-
Can anyone recommend a school that offers online masters level MFA photography classes?
-
Alright then, what about high quality undergrad online photography courses?
I can see the potential of online photo classes. Having taken some writing classes at Gotham Writers, I can see that there is room for this type of class format for photographers. Get an assignement, post your photographs, receive constructive feedback from both your teacher and fellow students.
-
Can I assume you are looking for US courses? If not, the Open College of the Arts offers an undergrad degree in photography clicky (http://www.oca-uk.com/about/ba-hons-photography-degree), which is validated through an accredited university.
-
Can I assume you are looking for US courses? If not, the Open College of the Arts offers an undergrad degree in photography, which is validated through an accredited university.
I thought that there was no university (in the UK) that taught anything useful about photography?
-
Really? There are quite a few universities offering MA degrees in photography. Whether they teach anything useful I couldn't say, but the UK being such a cultural backwater and all, probably not. ::)
-
Just wanted to let you know that if you are a student you might be eligible to receive up to 80% off Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions (http://studentandteachereditions.adobe.com/). Photoshop can be really helpful when touching up some of your digital shots.
-
Just wanted to let you know that if you are a student you might be eligible to receive up to 80% off Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions (http://studentandteachereditions.adobe.com/). Photoshop can be really helpful when touching up some of your digital shots.
I have CS4.
The price Photoshop is, it would be worth signing up for a course just to get the discount?
My Nice is a student, and might do some pot for me...
-
Just wanted to let you know that if you are a student you might be eligible to receive up to 80% off Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions (http://studentandteachereditions.adobe.com/). Photoshop can be really helpful when touching up some of your digital shots.
Mmmmmm..... Spam. Processed pork product. First thing in the morning for breakfast.