Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sailronin on September 16, 2010, 08:11:10 pm

Title: Rat snake in the swamp
Post by: sailronin on September 16, 2010, 08:11:10 pm
(http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4130/4997433462_f98e406756_z.jpg)

Nikon d700 with Sigma 150-500mm zoom
Title: Re: Rat snake in the swamp
Post by: jeremypayne on September 16, 2010, 08:56:46 pm
It ain't the prettiest "bokeh", but I like the image nonetheless.

It seems to be a snake with a plan ... going somewhere ... hopefully not my garage, where I saw a big black SOMETHING last weekend ... but I screamed and ran away ... 'cause snakes freak me out ...
Title: Re: Rat snake in the swamp
Post by: Rob C on September 17, 2010, 10:30:38 am
It ain't the prettiest "bokeh", but I like the image nonetheless.

It seems to be a snake with a plan ... going somewhere ... hopefully not my garage, where I saw a big black SOMETHING last weekend ... but I screamed and ran away ... 'cause snakes freak me out ...


Quite right too!

I was having lunch today, watching the screen-with-no-sound that they employ in the local restaurant, and they were showing something on the Yellowstone National Park. (I knew where it was because the title told me.) Don't go there: the bloody animals eat one another! AA must have had a death wish.

Rob C
Title: Re: Rat snake in the swamp
Post by: JohnKoerner on October 02, 2010, 10:23:23 pm
Missed this one Dave ... but glad I found it now ... nice job :)
Title: Re: Rat snake in the swamp
Post by: sailronin on October 03, 2010, 09:07:42 am
Thank you John,
He was trying to get away from me, moving into the trees. Pretty little guy about 4 feet long.
Thanks for the nice comments,
Dave