Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: artobest on September 16, 2010, 08:13:12 am

Title: Colormunki and Spectraview Reference 2690
Post by: artobest on September 16, 2010, 08:13:12 am
Hi

I see the latest version of NEC's Spectraview software (the European BasiCColor one) is finally compatible with the Colormunki. Has anyone used a Colormunki to calibrate a Spectraview Reference 2690? (This is the later, wider-gamut iteration.) If so, with what results?
Title: Re: Colormunki and Spectraview Reference 2690
Post by: digitaldog on September 16, 2010, 10:21:36 am
I see the latest version of NEC's Spectraview software (the European BasiCColor one) is finally compatible with the Colormunki. Has anyone used a Colormunki to calibrate a Spectraview Reference 2690? (This is the later, wider-gamut iteration.) If so, with what results?

I have but with the US version of SpectraView so I’m not sure if that’s a fair appraisal. Worked just fine. So the instrument is up to the task. BasiCColor, can’t say.