Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Eli Burakian on September 15, 2010, 02:03:18 pm

Title: Becoming and Adobe Certified Expert in Lightroom
Post by: Eli Burakian on September 15, 2010, 02:03:18 pm
I was wondering if any folks around here happen to know much about this.  I'm thinking about taking the ACE exam in order to help promote my Lightroom instruction.  It seems that on the adobe site they just have the ACE exam for Lightroom 2.0.

Is this a worthwhile process and if so, wouldn't it be best to be certified in the most recent version.

Any thoughts and comments appreciated.

Eli
Title: Re: Becoming and Adobe Certified Expert in Lightroom
Post by: Rhossydd on September 15, 2010, 05:16:24 pm
wouldn't it be best to be certified in the most recent version.
I think it takes rather a while before Adobe release ACE exams for their new product versions. It's possible to take "upgrade" exams to the latest version of ACE at a lower cost when the newer exam is released.