Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on September 13, 2010, 12:29:49 pm

Title: Dawn over Penobscot Bay
Post by: Patricia Sheley on September 13, 2010, 12:29:49 pm
Haven't contibuted of late, but have so enjoyed watching other's work and the discussions...am home downloading before heading out one more time for the changing seasons over the bay in October...actually hoping for a bit of "weather" too...Best regards to all...Pat S.(http://)
Title: Re: Dawn over Penobscot Bay
Post by: Patricia Sheley on September 13, 2010, 12:34:00 pm
Well obviously have been gone too long because can't figure out how to insert an image any longer, and moderator says I can't report myself..."doesn't make sense"  (when has anything I've ever done made sense?)
Title: Re: Dawn over Penobscot Bay
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 13, 2010, 12:41:02 pm
Well, I see a lovely image of Penobscot Bay, so you must have mastered the new system somehow, Pat.

While you're still out off the coast of Maine, look for a sailboat named Gjøa. It is my brother Rodney and his wife Barbara, who have been cruising up there since early June, and keep on until late September.

Eric
Title: Re: Dawn over Penobscot Bay
Post by: Patricia Sheley on September 13, 2010, 12:48:47 pm
Well, I see a lovely image of Penobscot Bay, so you must have mastered the new system somehow, Pat.

While you're still out off the coast of Maine, look for a sailboat named Gjøa. It is my brother Rodney and his wife Barbara, who have been cruising up there since early June, and keep on until late September.

Eric

Thankyou Eric, Trying to do this via my cellphone so maybe that is why I cannot see it... The boat name is familiar to me...may turn up in my files...I'm working  downeast of the bay till first week October and then back on Penobscot bay the 1st week and a half of October...thanks for the heads -up, I'll note them in my log...Pat
Title: Re: Dawn over Penobscot Bay
Post by: framah on September 13, 2010, 03:36:18 pm
What... no picture of the new bridge??
Title: Re: Dawn over Penobscot Bay
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 13, 2010, 05:25:11 pm
What... no picture of the new bridge??
I've only seen it from the land, but I almost drove off the road the first time I saw it. It's impressive.

Eric
Title: Re: Dawn over Penobscot Bay
Post by: framah on September 14, 2010, 09:41:18 am
Here's a shot one of my customers did last winter.

(http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/framah/penobscotbridge.jpg)[/url]