Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: jneufferjr on September 11, 2010, 02:07:10 pm

Title: Caption field formating?
Post by: jneufferjr on September 11, 2010, 02:07:10 pm
Curiously, I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to include basic formatting inside the "Caption" field under "Metadata"?  By basic formatting I mean having multi-line capability.  For example, I find it desirable to populate the Caption field with information, but also control when a new line will start.

Thanks in advance for considering my question.
Title: Re: Caption field formating?
Post by: jneufferjr on September 11, 2010, 03:30:40 pm
Whelp, interestingly enough, if I format text outside in another editor, and then paste the text into the Caption field, I can then realize/see the new line formatting.  If I directly edit inside of this field however, I can not achieve the new line formatting.
Title: Re: Caption field formating?
Post by: RobertEJones on September 12, 2010, 02:34:17 am
Ctrl + Enter for a new line. easy eh?  8)
Title: Re: Caption field formating?
Post by: jneufferjr on September 12, 2010, 11:37:07 am
well yes, that is - thanks!