Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Justan on September 10, 2010, 10:10:45 am

Title: Lexjet canvas and hp z3100
Post by: Justan on September 10, 2010, 10:10:45 am
Do these two play well together?

TIA
Title: Re: Lexjet canvas and hp z3100
Post by: Justan on September 11, 2010, 10:54:38 am
When the web fails to bring a reply, there’s always the telephone.

The Lexjet rep said that while they don’t have a profile for the z3100, their paper would work great with HP's inks and that they had some tips for getting the 2 to play nicely together. Since the mighty z3100 easily makes it’s own  profiles, I ordered a tube. And because I was in the buying mood, I also got a tube of Daguerre canvas.

Should be fun.
Title: Re: Lexjet canvas and hp z3100
Post by: Sunny Kelly on September 14, 2010, 10:37:22 pm
Justan, I have use the Lexjet canvas with no problems, other than the cutter will not cut it. I was able to profile it easily. Right now I cannot profile anything, the utility is down again, the worst software ever designed.