Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: BobDavid on September 09, 2010, 03:42:51 pm

Title: Green screen
Post by: BobDavid on September 09, 2010, 03:42:51 pm
Anybody have experience with pro-level green screen software? Any recommendations?
Title: Re: Green screen
Post by: joofa on September 09, 2010, 07:44:00 pm
After Effects has built in simple green screen plugins. For more advanced work, I have used KeyLlight and DV Matte Pro with good results with After Effects and Final Cut Pro. If you have Apple Shake then it comes with a builtin plugin, perhaps Keylight, can't seem to remember which one. IIRC, After Effects is also now coming with KeyLight Plugin free, but I have to check that.

Joofa
Title: Re: Green screen
Post by: Steve Weldon on September 10, 2010, 02:16:14 am
I've been using the Ultimatte software for years.
Title: Re: Green screen
Post by: nemophoto on September 12, 2010, 10:47:07 pm
Try FXHome Photokey3 Pro. I've had very good success with it. You can download a trial, but it places an "X" on the images. There's also a plugin (which I own), but the standalone has more features.

Nemo