Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Ifocus4u on September 08, 2010, 06:19:38 pm
-
I happened across this hidden waterfall while searching around the Gatineau hills where folks don't usually wander. There are so many shots waiting to be taken that are just off the beaten path. I consider these gifts.
(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1010/4730465279_d8a0f868df.jpg)
-
I happened across this hidden waterfall while searching around the Gatineau hills where folks don't usually wander. There are so many shots waiting to be taken that are just off the beaten path. I consider these gifts.
Nice... most landscapes I see would, IMHO, would have been better with a longer focal length... I do not know what was out of frame,, but I think this might have been better wider, and perhaps, portrait?
-
Nice... most landscapes I see would, IMHO, would have been better with a longer focal length... I do not know what was out of frame,, but I think this might have been better wider, and perhaps, portrait?
There wasn't much on either side to enhance the shot and I did try cropping it to a portrait style shot but found it lacked interest. I kept it as it is because the green leaves on either side framed it nicely and gave it more interest...in my eyes .. ;) I agree.. it would have been nicer if I could have it wider for sure!
Thanks for commenting.. I appreciate suggestions from others. It helps me see my images a bit differently. :)