Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Ifocus4u on September 08, 2010, 10:21:09 am

Title: Need a Driver for Moab paper with Epson R2880?
Post by: Ifocus4u on September 08, 2010, 10:21:09 am
Hi all,

I just purchased an Epson R2880 printer and along with some Moab Entrada Rag Bright 190 paper.  I believe I will need to download a driver for this.  I checked the Moab site but was unable to find anything.  Any suggestions?  :)
Title: Re: Need a Driver for Moab paper with Epson R2880?
Post by: Paul Sumi on September 08, 2010, 10:37:00 am
Hi all,

I just purchased an Epson R2880 printer and along with some Moab Entrada Rag Bright 190 paper.  I believe I will need to download a driver for this.  I checked the Moab site but was unable to find anything.  Any suggestions?  :)

Here you go.  Click on the link for the appropriate paper profile (ICC):

http://moabpaper.com/icc-profiles-downloads/epson/epson-stylus-photo-r2880/

Please note that you have to set the EPSON printer driver to the paper type shown under the link.

Paul
Title: Re: Need a Driver for Moab paper with Epson R2880?
Post by: Ifocus4u on September 08, 2010, 11:26:23 am
Thanks Paul!  Much appreciated!!!   ;D