Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: bobby18301 on September 07, 2010, 11:26:21 pm

Title: Printing from Lightroom
Post by: bobby18301 on September 07, 2010, 11:26:21 pm
I am currently watching Michael and Jeff's LR3 Videos. I am running LR3 on a PC. They are showing a "Page Setup" button on the left module and to the very right of that button they are showing a "Print Settings" button. I only have a "Page Setup" button there. Is that because the Mac version is a bit different than my PC version of LightRoom?
Title: Re: Printing from Lightroom
Post by: vandevanterSH on September 07, 2010, 11:32:57 pm
Yes one button on PC.  LR3 movie 30 (Print) 8:55 minutes in.

Steve
Title: Re: Printing from Lightroom
Post by: bobby18301 on September 07, 2010, 11:48:55 pm
Thanks. I posted the question a bit too soon as it was answered on the video exactly where you said it was.