Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: picman on September 07, 2010, 12:30:07 pm

Title: Organize Profiles - Mac
Post by: picman on September 07, 2010, 12:30:07 pm
Profiles seen to scatter all over the place from library color sync to printer folders to who know where else. Can they all safely be moved and stored in the library/color sync folder?
I just seem to have duplicates and would like to pare down the number I have and have some degree of control.
Title: Re: Organize Profiles - Mac
Post by: Mac Mahon on September 08, 2010, 02:31:21 am
"Can they all safely be moved and stored in the library/color sync folder?"  Yes!
Title: Re: Organize Profiles - Mac
Post by: Wayne Fox on September 08, 2010, 03:57:01 pm
Profiles seen to scatter all over the place from library color sync to printer folders to who know where else. Can they all safely be moved and stored in the library/color sync folder?
I just seem to have duplicates and would like to pare down the number I have and have some degree of control.
You can move them, if you reinstall the printer driver it will probably install them again if they aren't at the drivers default location, so you might have to find the duplicates and delete them.