Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Richard Favinger Jr on September 07, 2010, 05:21:34 am

Title: Rotatrim 24" Cutter Alignement Adjustment?
Post by: Richard Favinger Jr on September 07, 2010, 05:21:34 am
My 24" Rotatrim Professional (2-bar) cutter seems to be out of alignment about 1/16th. Any one have suggestions on how to fix this if at all? I've had the cutter for over 2 years now. I'm not looking to buy a new one (not the cheapest thing).

I do hold the paper flush and securely while cutting.
Thoughts...
Title: Re: Rotatrim 24" Cutter Alignement Adjustment?
Post by: cybis on September 07, 2010, 02:36:20 pm
There are three small screws holding the squaring arm on the base. They can be accessed by carefully removing the black label on the squaring arm. There should be just enough play to achieve a perfect square angle.
Title: Re: Rotatrim 24" Cutter Alignement Adjustment?
Post by: wolfnowl on September 08, 2010, 01:07:50 am
And before you align it, make sure you check the square of whatever you're using as a guide.  Even carpenter's squares can be out a bit...

Mike.