Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Craig Murphy on September 04, 2010, 04:00:00 pm

Title: Edit in Photoshop not working
Post by: Craig Murphy on September 04, 2010, 04:00:00 pm
Have not found a solution to this problem that works.  Yes I can get there using PS as a secondary editor but need to have this working properly.  Also noted that Merge to HDR/Panorama are also grayed out.  I'm assuming this is because LR is not seeing PS.  I can see that a PS exe is not even in the registry App Paths folder.   Anyone found a proper fix for this issue yet?  Windows XP.  Thanks for any input!
Title: Re: Edit in Photoshop not working
Post by: Craig Murphy on September 04, 2010, 04:22:26 pm
Fixed.  :)  Found this.   http://bit.ly/9c38IB
Title: Re: Edit in Photoshop not working
Post by: digitaldog on September 04, 2010, 04:58:58 pm
Generally reinstalling Photoshop fixes this issue. Be sure to save off your actions and jot down preferences that may be over-written.