Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on August 29, 2010, 04:00:02 am
-
(http://www.parrikar.org/images/LL/fjallabak-reflections.jpg)
(http://www.parrikar.org/images/LL/fjallabak-folds.jpg)
For more images in the series, go here. (http://www.parrikar.com/blog/2010/08/29/fjallabak-nature-reserve)
-
Rajan,
I think these two, especially the reflections shot, are among the best you've posted here. Congratulations.
Jeremy
-
I like both images a lot. The reflection is brilliant, the other photo is about texture... very different but very nice.
-
Second one's good; first one's brilliant. Thanks for sharing them!
Mike.
-
I've long hankered after a north-south hike across Iceland. These do nothing to persuade me that it's anything but a good idea
-
Hi Rajan,
Great stuff.
The second shot is really good; the reflections shot is outstanding -- really excellent. You've really caught the spirit of the place.
Nigel
-
OMG...theese are absolutely beautiful...especially the first one.
Like a wet dream... :)
Good work...keep it up sir !!