Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Phil Indeblanc on August 24, 2010, 05:09:09 am

Title: I need prints from a Canon iPF63xx printer
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on August 24, 2010, 05:09:09 am
Hi, folks , I need some help....

I am hoping to find someone who can print 3 or 4 files on their IPF63XX printer.

I will provide the paper and the profile. There is a 13x19, and a couple 17x22 prints I need made.
I expect to pay for this of course.

Post your model (hoping its a newer 6300 or ? model)
Post your location

I need this done in the next few days. If this works out convenient and not too costly, I will have a number of other prints to do.

Thanks!
Title: Re: I need prints from a Canon iPF63xx printer
Post by: Josh-H on August 24, 2010, 05:48:07 am
Phil, you should post your location.

I have both a 5100 and a 6300 - but I have no idea if I can assist as I have no idea where you are.
Title: Re: I need prints from a Canon iPF63xx printer
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on August 24, 2010, 12:31:02 pm
Hi Josh,

I am in the US. West Coast.

I prefer at least this as shipping delay etc.

thanks
Title: Re: I need prints from a Canon iPF63xx printer
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on August 24, 2010, 03:19:36 pm
Just to clarify, the paper I am using is a Canon approved metalic paper. it is a sheet of 17x22. And I would be happy to share some with you.

77views of this post and Josh in Australia is the only one. :-/


If anyone knows of a service that can do this in the west coast, I am all ears.
Title: Re: I need prints from a Canon iPF63xx printer
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on August 25, 2010, 07:58:28 pm
I totally thought I'd have at least a few replies to work with..Wow. Looks like the right catagory.

Title: Re: I need prints from a Canon iPF63xx printer
Post by: Geoff Wittig on August 25, 2010, 10:37:27 pm
Well, it's a fairly new printer. Probably not a lot of owners here-abouts.
I own one, and I'd be happy to try making a few prints for you, but I'm a lot closer to the East coast than the west. I'm in western NY state.

Feel free to contact me if you're interested.
Title: Re: I need prints from a Canon iPF63xx printer
Post by: Rob Reiter on August 26, 2010, 02:32:54 pm
Call me if you still need printing. We are using the 8300 (and loving it.) Location is Berkeley.

www.lightroom.com
Title: Re: I need prints from a Canon iPF63xx printer
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on August 26, 2010, 07:31:34 pm
Thanks Josh, I think I will give Berkley a shot in the west.

calling now :-)
Title: Re: I need prints from a Canon iPF63xx printer
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on August 26, 2010, 10:55:07 pm
Thank you Rob. I very much appreciate your help.
Speaking with you assured me, if I need other services in the future you would be the right person to go to.