Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: gyhlin on August 23, 2010, 08:35:40 am
-
Hi every one!
I have installed LR3 in Win 7 Pro system and the installition has comledet, but i have one problem, i can not see the images at all.
I can import images, but when the image is on the LR3 i can not see any image there, i see only some image box, but no image inside it. What can be the priblem?
I have installed allso lightroom 1.4 and get the same problem.
I can see the image/images ony in the WEB selection.
-
If I understand you correctly.. this happened to me.
If you're monitor is profiled.. try using a 'standard' profile and not the custom profile.
If it works, then switch back to your custom profile and hopefully it will continue working..
-
What monitors u mean? in the LR?
-
"What monitors u mean? in the LR?"
See that big bright thing sitting right there in front of you? Your browser is on it? That one.. ;)
I understand this is counterintuitive, but for some reason a custom monitor profile can cause the issues you described.
-
okei, but it dose not helping :/ is there any setting in windows what need to modify or some thing ?
-
okei, but it dose not helping :/ is there any setting in windows what need to modify or some thing ?
What Steve said is the setting in Windows. Change your monitor's associated profile to sRGB. LR is frequently allergic to profiles installed by monitor drivers. If sRGB works that is a sign that you will either have to do without color management (setting sRGB in effect turns it off) or get a hardware calibrator.
-
now it works, thx!