Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on August 21, 2010, 11:46:08 am
-
Thoughts?
Jeremy
-
Jeremy, That's a very fine catch.
-
So nice! Congratulations…
-
The grass does not look very African, (and could be near Manchester) ...but there is enough res in the background to see the thorns on the thorn tree, and this puts the pic in context.
When I was in Kenya in 1975 there were so many Zeebra they got in the way when you were trying to photograph something more interesting.
ÂżZeebra are so tame you could get close enough to fill the sensor with 645/300mm?
-
I like it, very effective in B&W. I have always loved zebras. As a child, when all my friends wanted ponies, I wanted a zebra.
-
That's a nice one, Jeremy, and a natural for the BW treatment.
Eric
-
Zebras make fine B&W studies..lovely image sir.
-
All been said... nicely done!
Mike.
-
really nice mate.