Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: wolfnowl on August 20, 2010, 04:01:02 pm
-
So, you point the webcam out the window, and set it to capture one still image every minute...
http://ildekon.blogspot.com/2010/08/awesome-close-up-shot-of-tit.html
Mike.
-
Wow! Great street shot.
-
+1!
-
I say this bird knew exactly what he was doing. He's likely from a gang of teenage punk-birds,
and he's doing it on a dare from his buddies. After he figured out the shot-timing, it was a piece of
cake.
-
Nice tit.
-
So, you point the webcam out the window, and set it to capture one still image every minute...
awesome-close-up-shot-of-tit
Mike.
Nice thing about video is that you can choose a frame with the wings in the most artistically pleasing position.
What would be nice would be to sync the video camera with strobe flash.
-
Ahhh I can't see the photograph I think the Blogger site has been taken down :(