Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Ken doyle on August 20, 2010, 08:42:53 am
-
I am trying to make a signature brush in cs5
I am making a new white document and signing my name in black then selecting my name
Then go to the edit menu & define brush preset is greyed out can anyone help
Regards
Ken Doyle
-
Similar question asked over at the adobe forum, might be what you're looking for:
http://forums.adobe.com/message/2957369?tstart=-2
the new document that you create has to be less than 2500x2500 pixels.
Hope that helps, regards, KD.
-
You need to "select" your signature by outlining it with the lasso or marquis tool BEFORE you define it as a brush preset. Does not have to be an accurate selection, just large enough to include all the text. I wrote an article on how do this some years ago here: http://www.outbackphoto.com/workflow/wf_54/essay.html
-
Thanks Jack. Does your solution apply to all of the PS versions? Since you published this article some years ago, PS is also upgraded as well.
Yes, it still works the same way in CS5.