Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on August 20, 2010, 08:27:59 am

Title: new/junior/newbie?
Post by: Patricia Sheley on August 20, 2010, 08:27:59 am
What determines Full member/ junior member/ newbie...pat
Title: Re: new/junior/newbie?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 20, 2010, 08:38:29 am
Hi Pat,

I'm pretty sure it just depends on how many posts you have made. Thus, those of us who are listed as "senior" members tend to shoot off our mouths a lot, whether we've been members a long time or not. Some others speak up only when they have something to say.  ;)

Eric
Title: Re: new/junior/newbie?
Post by: Patricia Sheley on August 20, 2010, 09:16:13 am
Morning to you Eric...Thanks...home for a few weeks (working in Maine this summer with little cell service and less electricity which has been great...even subjected my grandchildren for a few weeks to non tethered life...very enriching )(for me...and hope it will be remembered so by them when I'm gone...I will have done that one good thing for them and with them...) Downloading some of this summer into archive/working I realized the world has happily marched on without me...find my dying (for a long while now) laptop to be woefully inadequate if I am to upgrade to CS5 to use portably, my home system,Dell XPS 2010 running Vista ult...manages CS4 but also needs some changes...looked to Lula for some help and noticed all the changes...trying to accomplish some of it before heading back to Maine for awhile ...headed to check out your site changes now as I really enjoy all your work...My site sits languishing waiting for me to build it's archives which I intend to attack this fall...Have a one woman show of some of my painting and photography at one of our regional hospitals for the month of October, so basically irresponsible of me not to have addressed my site...I know I'll find yours inspirational...thanks...Pat
Title: Re: new/junior/newbie?
Post by: Dick Roadnight on August 20, 2010, 09:28:24 am
What determines Full member/ junior member/ newbie...pat
Hi Pat,

I'm pretty sure it just depends on how many posts you have made. Thus, those of us who are listed as "senior" members tend to shoot off our mouths a lot, whether we've been members a long time or not. Some others speak up only when they have something to say.  ;)

Eric

Yes... If you go to the members list, and sort it by number of posts, you will see that anyone who has made 250 post or more is a senior member.
Title: Re: new/junior/newbie?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 20, 2010, 01:10:10 pm
What determines Full member/ junior member/ newbie...patYes... If you go to the members list, and sort it by number of posts, you will see that anyone who has made 250 post or more is a senior member.
Aw, shucks! You mean I coulda retired after 250 posts!
Gotta do more photography and less posting to LuLa...

Eric
Title: Re: new/junior/newbie?
Post by: TimBarker on September 25, 2010, 07:12:04 pm
Flushing it out completey it appears to be
0-49 Newbie
50-99 Junior Member
100-249 Full Member
250-> Senior Member

then there's that exalted level of Administrator that few will ever get to but what is a "contributor"?
Title: Re: new/junior/newbie?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 25, 2010, 09:01:17 pm
Flushing it out completey it appears to be
0-49 Newbie
50-99 Junior Member
100-249 Full Member
250-> Senior Member

then there's that exalted level of Administrator that few will ever get to but what is a "contributor"?
There's a rumor going around (just now started by me) that they are going to add another level soon: 3000+ => Blabbermouth.

You can become an Administrator if you buy out Michael, Chris, and their colleagues.

You should be able to be a "contributor" if you send Michael a big enough bribe.

Eric
Title: Re: new/junior/newbie?
Post by: michael on September 25, 2010, 09:57:42 pm
Bribes are accepted in the form of worthwhile new content.

Michael