Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: wayne2193 on August 17, 2010, 06:14:22 pm

Title: Lightroom Import?
Post by: wayne2193 on August 17, 2010, 06:14:22 pm
I am using Lightroom 3 and when I import new photos into my library they always come in with a 5 star rating.
Is this normal or can I change it?
I never noticed this in Lightroom 2 unless I missed something.

Thanks
Wayne
Title: Re: Lightroom Import?
Post by: dchew on August 17, 2010, 09:34:25 pm
Things like this happen to me occasionally. In my case it always turns out to be something I added accidentally to a preset that gets automatically added during import.

If you have a preset selected under the "Apply During Import" panel, check it to see if it includes 5 stars...

Dave

Title: Re: Lightroom Import?
Post by: wayne2193 on August 17, 2010, 10:10:06 pm
Thanks Dave.

I checked my metadata and I noticed that it was marking the photos with 5 stars.

Thanks again
Wayne