Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: GMohrs on August 12, 2010, 05:13:06 am
-
I have an Eyelike 22 firewire digital back. I'm wondering if the Eyelike software would work on a Core Duo machine. I'm hoping to upgrade to the recently discontinued 24" iMac. The Firewire 400 port, large screen, and low cost make it ideal for me. The hardware is compatible, but what about the software?
-
I don't have my Eyelike back anymore, but I just tried launching the software on a Core 2 Duo iMac and it started up fine. No guarantees the back will connect and tether though, but at least the software doesn't crash on startup.
Ben
-
I have used very briefly an Eyelike M22 on my MacPro, this is the 2009 8-core Nehalem. The software worked fine on this machine. My OS at that time was 10.6.