Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: peterurban on August 11, 2010, 03:08:28 pm
-
I am inviting everyone interested in Fine Art Photography to join our live show on Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m. Pacific. We have interesting photographers as guests every week and discuss all things Fine Art (and sometimes more). Questions during the show are welcome at http://smibs.tv/live and will be (mostly) answered live.
Peter
-
Looks interesting. Is there a means for catching up on past episodes?
-
Looks interesting. Is there a means for catching up on past episodes?
http://smibs.tv/fine-art-photography-weekly
-
Yes, as @feppe mentioned you can find previous episodes on the show page at http://smibs.tv/fine-art-photography-weekly
We currently have everything up to episode 4 on the site and are catching up to bring all the recorded episodes to the site to download or watch directly. We'll bring them all online over the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for watching.
Peter
-
Good luck on your Live broadcasts. I viewed the last one and also looked over the archives. Good start, I am looking forward to joining the next one.
-
Good luck on your Live broadcasts. I viewed the last one and also looked over the archives. Good start, I am looking forward to joining the next one.
Thanks, Looks like we have a great guest on the show tomorrow. You can ask questions live during the show (starting 1:30pm Pacific) at http://smibs.tv/live
Thanks for watching and supporting the show :)
-
We produced a wonderful episode with Michael Reichmann yesterday. It is re-running here right now http://smibs.tv/live and will soon be available for download at http://smibs.tv/FAPW